Minimum Unity Version Required:
2017.1.0f3 | Asset Published Date:
09 Dec 2017 |
Martians VS Robots is a starter kit and example project for Horizontal Tower Defense games.
The main objective of the game is to build defensive units on a grid, while enemy units try to breach through your defenses.This project is a collaboration between Puppeteer & Jordan Swapp
Available in JS and C#
- Game ready for release straight out of the box, just build and play!
- Works on all platforms, PC, Mac, iOS, Android, etc
- Supports multiple input methods: Keyboard/Gamepad, Mouse, Touch ( Mobile )
- Supports multiple resolutions and aspect ratios, automatically.
- Easily customizable with lots of options to control game difficulty.
- If you need help with anything, contact me, I'll do my best.Credits
The sounds are courtesy of the free sound project.
Credits go to these authors for their great sound samples: sarson, HerbertBoland, WillHiccups, Connum, luffy, juskiddink, ggctuk, jobro, isaac200000, tallers, ecfike, sergenious, scuola-pereto, pushtobreak, themfish, qubodup, lagomen, craiggroshek, scuola-pereto, RHumphries and various others
Music track is an edited clip from Five Armies by Incompetech
Halloween/Xmas music is an edited clip from Moonlight Hall by Incompetech
Please rate my file, I’d appreciate it