Minimum Unity Version Required:
2018.2.8f1 | Asset Published Date:
31 Oct 2018 |
Publisher: Tag of Joy
DescriptionWorks with Unity 5
, Unity 2017
and Unity 2018
is a simple component used for alpha masking, similar to Flash
- Works with Unity UI (uGUI)
Images and Text, Sprites
, Particle Systems
Transparent Unlit objects.
- Supports any shader (including TextMesh Pro)
by simply copying a few lines of code (thoroughly described in the documentation)!
- Supports mobile, PC and all other platforms
- Soft, anti-aliased, gradient and semi transparent
- All script and shader sources included
- Extremely easy to use
- Mask textures can be clamped
- Easy mask positioning in the Editor.
- Supports mask moving, scaling, rotation, UV scaling, UV offset
- Fully supports RectTransform anchors, pivots etc.
for the Mask and the masked elements.
- Supports all Canvas render modes: Screen
and World Space.
- Masks can be freely rotated
and mapped on any direction.
- Can be used for UI or 2D games
(including either Unity UI, Sprites, Tilemaps, Particle Systems or 3D Quads).
- A sample with multiple alpha masks
on a single sprite included (using a RenderTexture).
Ask questions or discuss the plugin here