Minimum Unity Version Required:
| Asset Published Date:
Oct 4, 2019 |
Compatible:5.6.5 or higher
Object Placement Tool - it`s a powerful editor extention that allows you to populate your scenes in minutes using simple mouse click instead of regular drag & drop of prefabs and setting all rotation and scale variations by hand.
The core feature of this tool is `Physics Placement Mode`.
In this mode you can place your objects with the help of physics.
You can easilly create huge amount of objects dropped onto each other, for example - the big heap of books like that shown in this video-demo
- Place objects on any surface by mouse click (or place only on selected object/layer);
- Physics Mode to drop objects onto each other and create big heaps of stuff;
- Randomize rotation and scale for created objects;
- Align to Surface feature to align created object`s up axis to the surface normal direction;
- Follow Path feature, place new object depending to previous object direction.
Good for fence placing;
- Brush Mode to create objects by bunches;
- Group objects in the hierarchy or even combine meshes into a single mesh (works for meshes, that shares one material);
- NEW - Grid Placement, which allows to place objects as an array snapped to the custom grid.
3D-content shown in the video does not included.
P.S.: I`ll be very happy if you leave a review!