Minimum Unity Version Required:
5.6.0f3 | Asset Published Date:
06 Sep 2018 |
Publisher: Procedural Worlds
DescriptionGeNa v2 Launches!
GeNa 2 has launched and includes a major new painting mode, a new road map, and many extensions and enhancements.
GeNa 1 will be maintained for the duration of Unity 2018, all new development is now being focused on GeNa 2.
Welcome to GeNa the swiss army knife of spawning systems that helps you to create stunning environments fast!!
GeNa works on meshes and terrains, and creates both structured and unstructured natural and human environments.
GeNa gives you the flexibility to go fully procedural or fully manual or somewhere in between and helps you to bring your vision to life by quickly and naturally placing grass, trees, prefabs, fences and structures made up of groups of prefabs such as villages.
GeNa optimizes prefabs by fixing their batching and lighting, and adding light probes as needed.
The result is better lighting, improved frame rates, and reduced bake times.Key Benefits:
- Simple and easy to use;
- Nicer natural environments;
- Massive time savings;
- Better frame rates;
- Better lighting.Key Features:
- Fast intuitive setup;
- Works with terrains or meshes;
- Paint, step or global modes;
- Works with single or multiple tiles;
- Automated optimization system;
- Automated light probe placement;
- Spawns grasses, trees or prefabs
- Spawns individual items;
- Spawns complex structures;
- Spawns locally or across entire scenes;
- Composable spawner and sub spawners;
- Design time or runtime spawning;
- Precision placement modification;
- Savable as prefabs for re-use;
- Rock ledge and rock wall building;
- Cool fence building system;
- Amazing gravity simulation;
- Multiple spawn algorithms.Multiple Spawn Algorithms:
- Last location;
- Every location;
- Paint mode;
- Local spawns;
- Global spawns;
- Image and noise based masking;
Even before it's launch GeNa is being used by several AAA game studios, and the feedback consistently ranges from somewhere between "Genius!" and "Makes level design fun again."Unity ForumGeNa TutorialsHave A ChatTicketed SupportOur Product Suite!Gaia
- A world generation system for creating, texturing, planting and populating scenes from low poly mobile, VR and through to high end desktop.Path Painter
- A powerful and intuitive path painting tool that makes it easy to paint paths, roads, ramps and river beds.CTS
- Nominated by Unity of as one of the best assets in 2017, a PBR terrain shading system that significantly improves terrain look, performance and usability.SECTR
- A suite of performance-enhancing tools that enable open world streaming, massive mobile games and includes the latest techniques in audio occlusion and propagation.Pegasus
- A system that can drive anything along a path.
Great for cut-scenes, and even has an ambient ai that supports formations, animation and local avoidance for your npc's and animals!