Minimum Unity Version Required:
| Asset Published Date:
Nov 7, 2020 |
Compatible:5.6.0 or higher
is a real time node-based shader tool for Unity 5, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020NEW!
Forum : https://forum.vetasoft.store/
Discuss with us about Shadero Sprite and more !
is a real time node-based shader editor.
Shadero was made to be a real production time saver.
Beautiful and fast, it creates many astonishing effects with the several premade and fully optimized node effects.
Shadero will increase the number of the premade effects in every update.
No code required.
The major difference with Shader Graph is that Shadero Sprite is study to speed up your productivity and avoid lots of hours making your effects with tons of premade effects and fully optimised codes.
Vetasoft is a game development studio, we know what game developers needs.
Shadero Sprite was tested on many devices including current consoles (Switch, Playstation 4 and Xbox One) and next-gen consoles.
- Ultimate tools for 2D Shader Editor
- Node based editor
- Real time preview
- Source code included
- Load/Save project
- Optimised shader
- Fog Support
- HDR Support
- Visual selection node preview
- Light Support
- Blend Mode support
- Normalmap with light Support
- Preview directly the scene
- Works with Unity UI
- Many premade effects (+100)
- Help Tutorial in editor
- Project examples
- Unity 5 and 2017 and 2018 compatible
- Support Anima 2D
- Support Render Texture
- Support Mesh Renderer
- Generate a Sprite
- Create Morphing
- And much much more !
New version 1.7.0
see version history
- Add Node: UV > FX (UV) > Sprite Sheet Animation
- Add Node: UV > FX (UV) > Pixel
- Add Node: UV > FX (UV) > Fish Eye
- Add Node: UV > FX (UV) > Pinch
- Add Node: UV > FX (UV) > Kaleiodoscope
- Add Node: Generate > Shape > XRay
- Add Node: Generate > Shape > Donuts
- Add Node: Generate > Shape > Lines
- Add Node: Generate > Shape > Noise
- Add Node: RGBA > Color > Turn Metal
- Add Node: RGBA > Color > Turn Gold
- Add Node: RGBA > Color > Turn Transparent
- Add Node: RGBA > Color > HDR Control Value
- Add Node: RGBA > Color > HDR Create
- Add Force Change Parameters to the Build Shader Node (Experimental)
- Add Lightning Support
- Fix Node: UV > FX (UV) > Pixel XY precision
- Fix new Shader Project that keep the preview material issue
- Fix Auto variable order issue when you add the same node
Any Feedback, error reports, questions or suggestions, please contact us at email@example.com
If you like Shadero Sprite you can rate it on the asset store, it would be very helpful.
Any idea or suggestions to improve Shadero Sprite- Feel free to contact us at : firstname.lastname@example.org