Minimum Unity Version Required:
| Asset Published Date:
Aug 10, 2020 |
Compatible:5.6.3 or higher
DescriptionLinks: DEMO | MANUALTHOR Thunderstorm
is the fastest, most user friendly, best looking and sounding thunder and lightning system you can get.
It integrates into your project by simply dragging a prefab into your scene.
It gives you everything between light thunder rumbling to the most apocalyptic thunder and lightning strikes you have ever seen in Unity.FEATURES
- High Compatibility (Built-In/SRP/URP/HDRP and third party assets)
- Automatic spawning of lightning
- Spawns randomly, in camera view or both
- Animated Lightning Bolts
- Animated Sheet Lightning
- Lightning Evolution
- Dynamic Spotlight with Shadows (optional)
- 26 High Quality Thunder Samples in 4 Distance Categories
- 3 Background Thunder Loops
- Automatic Pooling
- Zero Garbage Collection
- Very Low Overdraw
- Tidy Custom Inspector with Tooltips
Unlike procedurally generated lightning assets, THOR thunderstorm relies on simple shader tricks, clever texturing & modeling, and smart scripting to achieve its blazing fast performance, great looks, and sounds.
THOR Thunderstorm is used in the `Made With Unity` game D.R.O.N.E.Note:
Thor Thunderstorm is not a complete Weather System, it focuses on Thunder and Lightning only and excels in that field.
It can be integrated easily in existing weather and sky solutions.