Minimum Unity Version Required:
| Asset Published Date:
Jan 15, 2020 |
Publisher: Drunken Lizard Games
Compatible:2018.4.15 or higher
First Person View is an asset that offers a solution for first person perspective in Unity, where first person objects won-t clip through the environment, have a separate field of view and receive shadows from the environment.
-- Notes --
- Please note that this isn't a first person controller.
- Only works with Unity's Default Renderer.
FPV Does NOT support URP and HDRP.
- Content from screenshots and videos are from my game, No Heroes, and are not included with First Person View 2.
- Partially supports temporal effects.
- Light and Shadows calculations are stretched for first person objects.
Includes examples for the following Unity versions:- 5.6.4; 2017.1.0; 2017.2.0; 2017.3.1; 2018.1.0; 2018.4.15; 2019.3.0.The manual includes all the necessary steps to setup FPV for any other Unity version not included in this package.
Every script is well documented to make it easier to learn and understand how both solutions were made.
For more information and feedback, visit the thread on the Unity forums:First Person View 2 Thread