Minimum Unity Version Required:
2017.2.0f3 | Asset Published Date:
03 Mar 2018 |
Publisher: Dented Pixel
is a tool for tracking the frame rate of your scene over a period of time.
This can help you distinguish spikes in the framerate and figure out how they can be eliminated.
Forum: Support ThreadFeatures
- Color coding: CPU, rendering and other tasks are broken up into three different colors.
- Performance breakdown screen
- Memory Info: Displays the memory used by the Garbage Collector!
- Lightweight: Does not weigh down your project!
- Simple Setup: Just add the script to your camera
- Audio Feedback: You have the option to audibly hear the framerate
When your game is running along quickly it is a low rumble, but if it is struggling it is a high pitched whine.
- VR SupportNote:
Unity’s built-in Stats menu is actually the estimated FPS (estimating what the fps would be if the game where not running in the editor), if you want them to be more in-sync close your scene view while previewing your build.More information here