Minimum Unity Version Required:
5.6.0f3 | Asset Published Date:
11 Apr 2017 |
This plugin provides iOS native API UIDocumentInteractionController.
Now you can add documentation to your projects, just like you do on your desktop.
View files from local folder or remote address.
In addition you can open files in third party applications like Pages, iBooks, Evernote and other applications supporting file format.
- Android 7.0 support
- Fixed WebviewPageOffset API
- Now you needn't add PDFs files to Xcode project, import files directly in Unity
- Reliably viewing PDF files using native iOS code (UIWebView or UIDocumentInteractionController)
- Support iOS 6.0 or higher
- Open files in third party applications
- Cache downloaded pdf files
- Write and read pdf from PersistentDataPath
- Support opening local HTML pages (iOS)
- Supports Android methods
- Callback methods on WebView (iOS)
- Render separate pages for OpenDocCG method
- Cached pdf data from remote server without init and draw UIWebView
- Bitcode support
Detail example in plugin package.
Support: http://indieyp.com/qa/GitterMy personal blogRoadMap