Minimum Unity Version Required:
| Asset Published Date:
Oct 26, 2020 |
Publisher: Bogdan Gochev
Compatible:2017.4.30 or higher
Flat Lighting is an asset package which includes a complete lighting system designed for the creation of flat atmospheric graphic styles.
It is heavily optimized for performance and works on shader models 2.0 and above.
Tested on mobile and desktop devices. The package includes:
- Custom lighting sources (spot, point and direct light).
- Simple, but powerful and fast shadow mapping.
- Custom lighting shaders.
This includes surface shaders that interact with Unity lighting system and receive light from Unity light sources and not from the custom flat lights.
The custom shaders include a powerful gradient lighting (Global, Local) on any axis (X, Y, Z or free).
- Support for the new Lightweight Render Pipeline (LWRP)
- Ability to bake shader in order to reduce compilation time (especially useful on mobile devices where the memory is limited).
-Animated low poly water shader nicely integrated into the lighting system that allows unprecedented speed.
Also includes a tool to create the water mesh.
- Custom UI for all the tools in order to make them more easy and intuitive to work with.
- Material Blender component to create stunning blend animation between different materials.
- 3 demo scenes, one of which is fairly complex and includes the majority of the tools and settings included in this asset (this demo scene is used during the development of the asset).
- Detailed documentation of the tool.
- Modular code which is very easy to extend and adapt.
- Requests can be made for new features to be included in the next update. Forum Support Important:
Initial import of the asset into Unity can take up to 30 mins because of the shader variants compilation.
Please be patient and enjoy a cup of coffee/tea
Please note that this package does not contain any characters or game play mechanics.
Only graphic assets, shaders, scripts and tools.