Price: € 27.67
Description Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbIqy9Q_ivU The Spline Based Wall Kit uses the power of UE4's Spline mesh tool to easily create a detailed layout of walls.
The kit is extremely versatile and organic allowing you to populate large areas of your environment efficiently.
The meshes are designed to create a variety of cover and access points across open landscapes and to connect between urban structures.
- After placing the spline, you can randomize up to 4 middle variation meshes (1 standard wall and 3 damaged).
- Select from four different start/end meshes to cap your walls.
- All meshes can be swapped out for the user's own custom meshes.
- There are 2 unique wall kits: a stone wall and an Adobe Mud wall.
Also included is a snow version of the stone wall kit.
- Two rock meshes are also included for rubble complete with moss/snow overlay to match the walls.
- The demo scene includes terrains and textures as seen in the screenshots and video.
- The materials are extremely versatile in color, tone, normal strength and detail normal, with an overlay system for moss or snow etc, using Up vector and height map information.
- when using dynamic lighting in your scene make sure your sky light is set to 'movable' as well for the best lighting results.
Technical Details: Props scaled to Epic skeleton: Yes Physically-Based Rendering: Yes Texture Size: 6 x 4096, 5 x 2048, 3 x 8192x2048, 1 x 1024, 8 x 512 Collision: Yes, Custom Vertex Count: Adobe Mud wall meshes 227 to 814, Stone Wall meshes 386 to 2076, rocks 208 and 226.
LODs: 3 for each mesh Number of Meshes: 24 Number of Materials and Material Instances: 5 master materials, 13 instances.
Number of Textures: 18 Engine Compatibility: 4.9.2 Intended Platform: Desktop, Console.
Platforms Tested: Desktop Documentation Included: No